Dr. Simpson Is Retiring
Dear Valued Patient,
It is with bittersweet emotions that I am announcing that I will be retiring at the end of November 2022, however I will still be continuing to see my patients until the end of November of this year. The continuity of your care remains a top priority for me, therefore, I will be working with Rancho Family Medical Group to ensure you continue to have access to top quality medical care.
Rancho Family Medical Group has been a respected primary care physician group in South Riverside County since 1942. They have 12 locations to serve you including 2 within 1/4 mile from my office. As you move forward to establish new care, I recommend Dr. Kyle William Vincent. Rancho Family Medical Group is also contracted with Regal Medical Group so all of your specialists and care will not change. Dr. Vincent’s office can be viewed HERE to make an appointment. You can also call (951) 225-6807 for help switching the Primary Care Physician listed on your insurance card.
Thank you for the trust you have put in me to be your physician and now I hope that you will allow Rancho Family Medical Group’s physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants the same trust to provide your primary care.
Dr. Kyle Vincent
31720 Temecula Pkwy. Suite 100 Temecula CA 92592
Dr. Kyle Vincent has a more modern, wholistic approach on medicine. His goal as a new physician at RMFG is to individualize each of his patient’s needs and create a rapport with them. Dr. Kyle believes that one medicine may not fit all, or in his words, not all patients are “cookie cutter”, so he entrusts his patients to know their body and their lifestyle the best. The goals of each patient might be the same, like having a healthy blood pressure and cholesterol or being within the appropriate body mass index, but the way to get to each goal for each patient needs to be highly individualized. In some case, medicine may absolutely be the best answer, but in others, diet and exercise specialized to each patience is the best type of medicine. Dr. Kyle’s ultimate goal is to partner with you and make sure that you are educated in each and every medical decision you need to make. If you are a patient of his, he will make an individualized health plan and keep constant communication with you to ensure that you are maintaining your health outside of the exam room.
1. Where is Dr. Vincent’s office located?
- Dr. Vincent’s office is located about a mile down the road from Dr. Simpson’s. Click here to view Dr. Vincent’s Clinic.
2. How do I switch to Dr. Vincent?
- If you have HMO Commercial or Medicare Advantage, you will be automatically assigned. PPO patients can call (951) 414-8240 anytime to book an appointment.
3. Can I see a different doctor than Dr. Vincent?
- Yes! Since you will be assigned as a patient at Rancho Family Medical Group you can see any of our doctors.
4. Will my specialists change?
- We are contracted with Regal Medical Group as well and you will be able to keep all of your same specialists.